Media & Publications
- University of Pennsylvania Podcast
The Field Center makes its mark at the University of Pennsylvania and its School of Social Policy & Practice. Listen to SP2 Board of Overseers member Dr. Betsy Schur Levy, C’80 interviewing Field Center Executive Director Debra Schilling Wolfe.
- Martha Stewart’s Fashion of Living
Dr. Betsy Schur Levy talks about why we decorate the way that we do. It’s a session of Interior Therapy exploring how we express ourselves through our living spaces.
- Doctor Radio April 9, 2014
Dr. Betsy Schur Levy talks to Dr. Michael Aronoff of the NYU Langone Medical Center about relationships and human behavior.
- Doctor Radio April 15, 2014
Dr. Betsy Schur Levy talks to Dr. Michael Aronoff of the NYU Langone Medical Center about anger and hatred as part of the repertoire of human emotions.
- The Psychological Impact of Spirituality
This is part of a Psychology Roundtable at Teachers College, Columbia University featuring Lisa Miller, John Allegrante, Suniya Luthar, Dale Atkins, Dr. Betsy Schur Levy. “The Psychological Impact of Spirituality,” took place in November. Questions such as how spirituality helps people, what its physical effects are on the brain, and what it means to acknowledge spirituality in psychology research and practice were explored by a distinguished panel of faculty and alumni.
- Living in a Traumatic World
This is a roundtable discussion talking about some of the stresses of life in the 21st century, along with the vicissitudes of love, aging and family relationships. The Office of Alumni Relations has partnered with Teachers College Psychology faculty to bring you “Living in a Traumatic World,”
- Betsy Schur Levy Ph.D. and Barry A. Farber “Clinical Implications Of Adolescent Introspection” Psychotherapy, Volume 23/Winter 1986/Number 4
- Betsy Schur Levy Ph.D. “Lazy Days of Summer, Managing Your Child’s Free Time” The New York Observer Playground, June 2010
- Betsy Schur Levy Ph.D. “Connecting Your Kids To The Spirit Of Giving” The New York Observer Playground, December 2010